Thursday 19 March 2015

I'm back to make you smile :D

                                Aliena crossing
I'm back!And I feel so relaxed.I finally got some good grades this week and feel soo much better.Plus..
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy weekend is here...again...THANK GOD :D!!!!
I can now have time to bike and relax and chill and be happy...alone....great...
Seriously now,I hope I can finally be more productive this weekend.I need to cath up with some homework and do some working on the computer for a project that's super important at the end of the semester.
And I really love Friday for it's easy classes and ...It's smells like weekend...Literally :O
Ok so it might not be very interesting for you but....If you like watching k-drama then try Blood.It's realy interesting and guess what..The first 2 episodes are filmed in....in....ROMANIA!
I was so proud hearing and understanding my language in a K-drama I kept smiling for a while.
Thank you Korea for promoting our country.But WTF were you thinking when you named our country in the serie Kochenia????Was it that hard to keep the name?I mean hello!!!Dracula was born here!!!!If you've read Bram Stoker's book,It is clearly mentioned Romania and it's cities...The name wasn't changed!And holly fish what were you thinking when you named the country where vampire sckeletons were found Kochenia????So dumb :P

Anyways,hope I brought a smile on you're face cause it surely brought one on mine :)

Holla my crew :)

Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. As per my research it a place in Afghanistan were measles outbreak occurred namely in Kochenia Shoor village of Seorai
    district of Zabul province

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so cool thank you for the research!You are so kind :)
    But still they filmed in Romania and it is a drama about vampires so they might as well kept the name but still proud of hearing some romanian in a korean drama :)

    ReplyDelete