Monday 2 March 2015

Some K-POP Songs I'M IN LOVE WITH:3!

As you might have read in my last post about K-POP,I just adore it.
So,in no particular order,here are some of my favourite songs.I might have missed some.Still,no hate,these are personal prefferences,I don't contest any of your ideas.
K-pop is so vast you cannot possibly know it all.
Hope you like.The songs are in no particular order.Like I said,I love them all to the Infinite and beyond(did you see what I there ;)

1.VIXX

Songs I love from them and higly RECCOMEND are:On&On
                                                                                       Only You
                                                                                       Rock your body
2.EXO

          Must listen to :Growl
                                  History
3.GIRL'S GENERATION
 Songs:Time Machine
                 Him Nae!(Way to go!)
                 Mr.Mr.


4.2NE1
           Songs:I don't care
                      Go Away!

Bonus:Park Bom with You&I
           Dara with Kiss
           CL with MTBD&The baddest female

5.GOT7

Honestly,they have that "I'm such a cool guy" which for me is "I'm such a douche".
Still they have a song that is worth listening.It is called "A" as in Alexandra.Get it ;)?

6.4MINUTE
I would like to comment that the song I reccomend does not put in value all the girl's voices.So I think you should look for other songs.But this song sounds so different from their other songs.In some they hardly sing.Thei kind of try to represent the "tough girl hip-hoppy group" that they're not.
Song:Volume Up.

7.AOA

Song I reccomend:Like a cat

8.B1A4
SOLO DAY!SOLO SOLO DAY GIRL!Perfect song for Valentine's ;) :D
I'm going to admit.I have no idea what their names are :))

9.Big Bang
Ok don't hate they appear only now.It's just that I don't listen to much to them.No hate please :D
Reccomending "Tonight".

10.Boyfriend
You're seeing well.TWINS!They are the only boy band with TWINS!
Song:Witch
          Alarm

11.EXID
Do I even have to tell? Ui&Are(Up&Down)

12.F(X)
Songs:Nu A.B.O
           Dracula

13.KARA

Songs:Lupin
           Step

14.SISTAR
Songs:Give it to me
           Touch my body

Bonus:
Sistar19
Song:Ma boy

15.Shinee
Songs:Why so Serious?
           Sherlock(p.s the girl in the music video that dances is Taemin)

16.Super Junior
Songs:Sorry Sorry
           Bonamana

Special shout-out to Super Junior-M with Swing
                                 Also to SJ-M's Henry with Trap&Fantastic,and also to Zhoumi with Rewind

17.MAMAMOO
The best song:Piano man.Although their debut song was nice too.

18.Boys Republic
The most beautiful "She's got it" I've EVER heard :O.
Check out their song :The real one ;)

19.CNBLUE
Songs:Can't stop
           Intuition(the one with rooftop)
           L.O.V.E Girl

20.Orange Caramel
Last but not least,the ray of fun and color in K-POP.
Songs:Copycat and Lipstick.Both fun songs EASY to dance to.

Hope you liked ;)

Alexandra,K-pop maniac XD


No comments:

Post a Comment