Monday 10 August 2015

WHERE THE FLUFFY I'VE BEEN ALL ALONG :))

                                                
Hiiii!!!
Where have I been...Long story.Actually short.I've been a sloth.
Well,not really.
I've been booked for the whole summer.I've been involved in 2 project that basically were covering my whole time.
One of them was Grow which I've talked about.Also I've particpated in a camp for a week :D where I met incredible people from all over Romania.Wow,Romania has some cool passionate people :)
I miss them but it has never been a Goodbye but a See you later ;)
And I've been reading some books (basically my life :) )
Did anyone out there read Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra&Dhonielle Clayton?
I mean,I was confused at the ending.Did I miss something important ?
I never was confused after reading a book :))

For today that's it :P

BTW.Did you go see the "Monions" movie?IL MINIONS But why wasn't there any Dave? :O

Bye ;)


Alexandra

                                          Free💑

No comments:

Post a Comment