Saturday 2 July 2016

STUDY, STUDY &STUDY

                                                Imagine books, desk, and stack of books

So...Exam season is around the corner...More precisely on Monday...Yay...
To tell you the truth, I'm freaking out and I'm so worried that something might come up and I'm screwed for life.
I hate the fact that I wasn't educated to cope with a bad situation like that(I mean screwing up).All I know is to blame myself if I screw up.Which is not a good mentality.It's a very negative and distructive mentality to me.How can you tell your child if he fails something(no mather how important) they are that it's their fault.#parentinggoals
But I don't blame the parents, but a few parenting books might help.Which is why I thought a nonparent could give  100 better advice on educating a child rather than a parent.I feel a better educater in parenting than my own parents.Like hello!?
Ok, so I've already started to go into other subjects so I'm turning back to my initial thought.
So,exams...Nobody escapes them...Unless you're a filthy filthy cheater..
First, CALM DOWN,
It's something you'll have to face many times in your life, not just in Highschool, Colledge etc.
You'll always have to face a "showdown" sometime in your life , so be prepared and don't freak out.
If the people around you freak you out, take a break.Travel if you can for the weekend.Go to the pool and go for a swim.Go for a massage.Go to your local favourite shop and buy yourself a treat.
If the internet keeps you nervous or unmotivated, take a internet detox.You won't die.You'll be fine.The phone will be right there after the exams.
Go for a walk.Being an indoor, couch potato won't help you, so get off your butt and go for a walk, jog ,take a buddy(who might be in the same situation).You can become someone's counselour without noticing and vice versa.
Try something new.A new coffee shop.A new museum.Something to stimulate your brain.
Don't be afraid to ask for help.Ask a teacher, friend or parent.Ask questions without being afraid.I even dare you right now!
Write about it.Writing about it right now makes me feel a little better.You try to!

Also, don't freak out!You'll do great!
Spread some good vibes when you take exams :)


Hugs and kisses :)


Alexandra <3

Motivational song:Jessica:Fly(The english version)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a bit more optimistic than you think and i hope you will pass the exams with the greatests marks.

    ReplyDelete